Tuesday 17 July 2012

My discovery of Bernard of Italy

Hey folks, its been a very hot busy summer this year I missed my weekend website review. I'll return to that this coming weekend.

I am currently looking for some good genealogy books, so if you have any recommendations please feel free to comment and let me know. I'm looking for one that deals with online genealogy. I love learning and I collect alot of genealogy books.

Okay so I've been sitting around working on my tree and discovered I am related to Bernard of Italy. He seems to be an interesting fellow. And I can't even imagine what life would have been like in 797. I am glad I was not born then! Apparently poor Bernard was blinded because it was believed that he was plotting against family members. Poor guy died is agony from being blinded with a red hot stiletto to the eyeballs. 
And yes folks, it is possible to get that far back in your tree if you work hard at it. It takes time and patience as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment